Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day... Irish Style






Well today was the most beautiful day...weather wise...I have seen since I have been in Ireland. The sun was shinning and I was actually warm.  The flowers are in bloom everywhere...and its just one of those days you want to be outside all day.  So off me and my roomie, Julia, went to meet up with our other team members from OM.  Our Big Red Bus was going to be in the parade...and we were going to help hand out Gospel tracts about the real reason for St. Patrick Day.  

We arrived to a sea of people...not only OM staff...but also to loads of people from local churches in the area.  It just warmed my heart to see all of them working together along side us.  That is one of the main focuses of OM... to get the churches to focus on kingdom work together and act as "THE CHURCH".  So as we began the parade route...I must admit I was a little teary eyed...thanking God for where He has brought me...and for the hearts of so many saints.  And a great big Thank you to all of my prayer and financial supporters who make this possible....you are so appreciated!  

No comments: