Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Breakaway Conference...Ireland Style!






Leadership Team and IMPACT Ladies...they were all such fabulous support!
Leena and Andrea led worship...it was great!
Tea Time...it just wouldn't be Ireland if we didn't have our tea!
Rahel..helping us out over the summer...I will miss her terribly when she leaves!!!!



Many of you have been praying over the first annual Breakaway conference here in Ireland.  I wanted to update you on what all happened and show you some pictures.  First of all...about a year ago the first of such events was launched at FBCW (my home church) and was a chance for single women to come and sit at the feet of women who were a little further along in their walk and learn from their wisdom on general topics....everything from missions to being a wife and mother!  It was amazing and both the single women and the speakers learned a lot from each other

A few months ago a local pastor's wife asked me to speak at their annual women's outreach in their church. Of course I accepted and was so honored that she would ask me.  But there was part of me that felt this could be something bigger than just a one time thing.  So I told her all about the Breakaway conference we had at my home church and how much it encouraged the ladies.  She agreed to pray about it and came back saying she was in...but let's start small and then grow bigger as time goes on.  Keep in mind the average church here only has about 10 ladies in it!  

The evening was beautiful...the decoration...done by some of the OM staff wives looked fabulous!  The Lord used the night to speak into the hearts of the women and one young single mother ended a long struggle with fighting against the Lord and prayed to receive Jesus into her life!  Praise God!  

The greatest moment for me personally was seeing my neighbors come walking through the doors.  These are sweet women who have become dear friends.  I know that God has a plan for their lives and pray that we will continue to be a witness to them!  It was so encouraging to see them show up and even ask questions the next day.  God is working in their hearts...please keep praying!

So enjoy the pictures and know that I am so grateful for those of you who are faithfully standing in the gap as my prayer warriors! Please continue to pray that the Lord would use this conference as a catalyst to many more opportunities to share with the precious women in this local area and all over Ireland.  Please let me know if there is anything I can pray about for you as well!.  

No comments: