Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

New way to support us!!!

Recent Picture of J and I-at a 4th of July BBQ. I love my husband...he can always make me laugh! We have been blessed with great weather all summer!


One of our walks in the country side.

Picture from TeenStreet last year-we are praying that we will get to go (see prayer request about my passport below).

J is gearing up for all the summer conferences! And I am supporting him 100%!

Now for all you techie people (J asked me to post pictures of what he has been working on to get ready for these conferences...the MEDIA truck!)

A gift from In Touch Ministries! It allows us to do so much more high quality event cover!

Some of the inside of the truck that my honey is responsible for!

More of what Honey is responsible for...all these wires have to connect to something...so glad he is gifted in this area...I would have no clue!

Two of our fleet of vehicles. The blue van or our "tour" bus is what we travel around Europe on. Super fun! Pray for our protection though..recently while going to a conference in Ireland, the van was vandalized...someone threw a rock through the back window!

Me-having a tour of the truck...just smiling and pretending I know what they are talking about! :)


Hello Friends and Family!

Many of you have asked if you could be sent monthly reminders for your giving towards the Ministry work that J and I are involved in with OM International-Omnivision. OM has now set up a way to do just that! Please visit the link below and sign up for monthly automated giving!!! As always we so appreciate you supporting us so we can be "about the Father's business" here in England and around the world.


https://usa.om.org/GiveOnline/

Quick update on health:

Just saw the Doctor this past week. I am still very much in a flare (the illness is quite active)-but they have started me on a new medicine which basically in time will allow me to go from 5 medicines per day to only 1! It also has a lot less ill side-effects. When people ask how we are doing we say "We are broken...we are almost out of emotions...but we are so blessed! We have never felt so close to our Father! Our hearts are on FIRE For HIM!!!!! :)

Quick prayer request:

Please pray for J and I as we are about to go on the road to start our conferencing season (a total of 7 weeks we will be gone). I of course will be staying with J's family in Holland and not working the events due to my illness...but we will never be more than 2 hours away from each other!

Pray that our passports come back before the 19th of THIS MONTH! J can still go on as he has a european card which serves just like a passport. But for me...not so much. If we do not get the passports back by the 19th... I will not be able to travel on with the team and will have to make other arrangements to get over to Holland by myself. Traveling by myself in my condition would not be great! So please pray a miracle in this situation!!!


Love to you all...MoJo

No comments: