Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

COSTA RICA BABY!




Well I'm off for 2 weeks for my last assignments as FBCW's event coordinator. We will be hosting a missions conference in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. I am staying another week for a personal vacation. Me and two other girlfriends have a fun filled week planned including horseback riding, zip linning over a volcano, and of course some serious sun time on the beach! I will try to keep things updated as they come.

Great news...a church here in Atlanta has purchased me a brand new MAC laptop!!!! They will present it to me on July 6th. I will also be speaking in both morning services about the minsitry work I will be doing in Ireland. I am so excited and very HUMBLED to be able to go out there and speak about what I am so passionate about! Thank you JESUS!!!!

Until then...ASTA LA PASTA :O)

No comments: