Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LOGOS HOPE TO VISIT DUBLIN!!!



This is where the Logos Hope will dock for 2 weeks.  Logos Hope is a ministry ship of OM that travels all over the world sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.  While in Dublin, over 400 people from the ship will partner with OM Ireland and local churches to reach out to the community through concerts, ship tours, arts, and helping out with practical work and needs of the local people and churches.


1 comment:

BSW said...

Sweet Mary~
I miss you so much precious friend.
How awesome it is to rejoice at what all the Lord is doing in this great place! And I know you are a blessing to all you have met!

I am sorry to hear about your hand put will be praying for binding of the enemy. his "schemes" are always a reminder of his sense of threat.
I love you so much and hope you are able to get this message.
I am kinda new to how this whole blogging thing works, but have so enjoyed reading all about the progress of "HIS BUSINESS"

Love you bunches and bunches and hope to hear from you soon.
Agape my dear friend
Brooke Wolfe
<)))><