Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yeah...My Car Has It's Homecoming!!!

Lou Lou Boo Wallace
Kissy Kissy for Boo being home....finally!
Okay...so she still needs to be aligned...oops they forgot to do that...but that will happen soon...I think! :)
Sinead came along with me for the joyous occassion...straight from school none the less!
Mr. Bill gave me my final lift to the shop!


That's right...after 3 months of not having a car...and bumming lifts off of everyone...my little lu lu boo is finally back.  Feb 2 she and I had an encounter with a hill which is now lovingly called "Wallace Hill"...thanks Ludie!  But we are both all better now and ready to take on the world...or at least these Irish roads.  Yeah!!!!!


2 comments:

Jayme said...

Yeehaw! Praise the Lord for Boo coming home! I am praying for you. Love you.
Jayme

Eddie said...

Hey Miss Mary, Glad you got your car. Hope all is well. Miss you around here. Hey, I have a blog it's Eddie's Place.blogspot.com
Check me out.