Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The One with the Beautiful Video...

Well hello wonderful friends and family...glad that you are stopping back by. We are grateful that you take an interest in our lives and pray for us. A lot happened this week but we are choosing to focus on only a few highlights. So with out further a-dew...here is our week in review.



One major thing happened this week...and that is...DRUMROLL...We have an appointment with the US Embassy in London for J's Permanent Residence Visa interview! After a long seven months, we finally got this great news! Our appointment is on October 12 and that is so incredible because...


...that date will be almost exactly one year since when I received my residence visa to stay here in England. Of course a lot has happened since then...like my diagnosis...which has changed our plans a bit.

Just goes to show you that you can NEVER fully anticipate the journey the Lord will take you on in this life. But we obediently and humbly choose to follow Him...and for now...He is leading us back to America!

As we prepare for a new journey, I can't help but look at God's hand in our lives over these past almost 2 years. In reminiscing...one thing that has been so prevalent in my own personal life...is God's changing me from the inside out.

At first I was really upset that my physical appearance changed so much (due to part of the illness and also treatments). But God has been so good to show me that His Grace is sufficient when I am weak...and that He is TRANSFORMING ME INTO HIS IMAGE. And that is Beautiful thing!

I have a real heart to share this with other women...in all stages of life. So many times as women we tend to compare ourselves to other women or think we don't measure up in some way. Sometimes we even do crazy things to try and make ourselves beautiful...without realizing what true beauty in Christ is. I hope to live my life as an example in this area.

Below is a little video I've put together of my "Journey with Lupus". I hope it blesses you!




Till next week...keep being transformed into His image...because He and YOU are beautiful!

1 comment:

Travelin Fam said...

loved the video. i got all lumpy in my throat. proud of you and your hubby for prevailing in your trials! look forward to hanging out with you soon!