Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Car for Sale

Lexus ES 300 1997.  116500 miles.  In excellent mechanical condition.  My friend is a Lexus mechanic and has kept it in good running.  He states it could most likely run for another 100,000 miles!  Leather interior...state of the art stereo/6 disc changer.  Sun roof!  New tires. Never has been in an accident.

Does have some of the clear coat coming off the roof part.  See picture above.  I have heard that is a simple and cheap fix.  No paint is coming off and no rusting.  
She is a beauty and I am sad to let her go!  But I am moving out of the country for at least the next two years.  I am selling her based on Kelley Blue Book's price for this particular car at a rating of fair to good.  I am listing it at $5000.  Call my father William if you are intersted...770-479-1588 or email me at mary.wallace08@yahoo.com.

No comments: