Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Travel to Ireland

Chewy wanted to go with me!  It was so sad.  But he is brining much joy to my parents and grandmother.  He loves his home!  But I miss him!
There goes my stuff...see you on Monday things!  If they can find me...in Ireland..it is very common NOT to have direction signs.  Or they are turned a different direction by local teens as  a joke. Not so funny to me! :O)
I had just said my goodbyes to my family and was very lonely.  I walked up to my gate...and what did I see but a entire section of American Soldiers.  I was like one of 10 people on the plane who were civilians. I felt very safe!
I have arrived.  Above is a view from my temporary chalet in which I am staying at on the Lacken House property.  Me and my roommate, Leena...hope to have a house together soon.  We are anxious to settle in.  
Me and Leena meet for the first time.  Leena is from Dubi...and has a wealth of knowledge of the banking world.  She worked as a corporate manager in a bank there.  

No comments: