Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Sweet Baby Boy

So Saturday morning I headed to Waleska for Chewy's next round of shots.  He was all happy to take the ride...but not so happy when he realized where it was we were going.
Meet Chewy's sister.  Apon arriving at the breeder's home...we were greeted by this sweet little one.  She was so excited to see Chewy....
But he was NOT excited to see her.  Bad little boy!  He thinks he is human I promise you that.  In the picture above...can't you just imagine him saying "Oooooooh Mommy...this dog is trying to lick me!"
They look so alike!  Here we are ready to leave.  Chewy is posing for the camera...just like his mommy. I have trained him well.  Look at his sister...still trying to share some loving.  Chewy is saying "Okay already...let's pose for this picture and like get out of here mommy!" Got any funny dog stories? I would love to hear from you!

No comments: