Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Three Countries in 2 Days!!!

Hello there everyone! Well today is the big day...I will be heading to my new home for the next two years...Ireland. My flight leaves at 6pm tonight and I should be in Dublin Ireland tomorrow around 11:00 our time. They are 5 hours ahead of us. I am a little nervous...but excited as well. The past couple of days have been bittersweet...getting to spend precious time with family and close friends. But also having to say my temporary goodbyes. But the Lord is good and He is with me...I feel Him so strongly today!

Please pray for my sweet mama, Ann...my father, William, grandmother, Vera, and my dog, Chewy....especially today. They are fully supportive of me giving the next 2 years of my life to God in Ireland...but also have emotions as I leave. Also...please pray for my safety and ease in travel...all my security check points, customs, luggage will arrive, flight connections. I will be in 3 countries in the next 2 days...USA, Germany, Ireland. My lay over is in Germany. I am going to try and take lots of pictures to document the entire journey...and will get those up to you as soon as possible.

Love you all...and the next time I talk to you...it will be from Ireland...Lord willing.

Mary :O)

No comments: