Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

From the Mountains to the Beaches...Costa Rica Part 2!!!!

Well after our week long conferece...we headed 5 hours north to the town of La Fortuna. It is the sight of an active volcano! Of course...we stayed on the "green side"...non active side. Here is a picture of me in front of the Volcano...the clouds are actually steam clouds!

Our beautiful accomodations...Arenal Green...owned by the sweetest family. Visit them on the web at www.arenalgreen.com. I HIGHLY recommend this place should you ever find yourself in La Fortuna. Great rooms, service, and breakfast is included...and it is so yummy! The fresh pinapple jelly is the best.
Well...we are off to one of my worst nightmares. Yes...I am a chicken when it comes to heights. But I did it! We did the world's largest, fastest, and longest zipline while in La Fortuna. Here is me and Carrie girl...geared up and ready for our first run.
Here is Kelly coming in for a landing. Some of these lines were over a mile long and you traveled over 40 miles per hour!!!!
Then we took a horseback ride down the mountains. I felt so sorry for the horses though...they seemed a little malnurished and tired! But eventually...we made it down to safety!!!

No comments: