Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

UGLY MARY

Ever had one of those days where you just didn't "feel" like putting on the effort to go and meet with people? You feel like a heal...but you really just would prefer to sit at home...in your pjs and watch a great crying movie?

To make matters worse...when you do meet with your friend...you find out that you have offended them...and are brought into accountability over that. I know...most of your have never experienced a day like this...but just for the few of you that have...let me tell you...its not a good feeling.

That happened to me today...I was forced to see the UGLY MARY that I am inside. At first I was embarrassed and hurt...and after a tearful apology...I became overwhelmed that the God of Creation loves me no matter what. He is faithful...when we are faithless. I just wanted to "air" this and see if anyone else has been in this situation...and has any praises for God's love...despite us.

No comments: