Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

A Proper Send Off!

Over the weekend several of my friends celebrated with me and sent me off properly! There was good food...good fellowship...games...surprises...and of course talk about Ireland. Above...my sweet friend Jonelle made a cake just for me...it was yummy.
Here I am speaking about the ministry in Ireland. I am so afraid that people are going to get sick of hearing me speak...but am greatful for the opportunity. I also premiered our new Ireland DVD to my singles group...it got a great responce.
After I spoke...my friends prayed over me. It was so sweet and heartfelt!
Here is the crazy group. They also presented me with several "must have gifts" for Ireland. Things like lucky charms (which they don't sell in Ireland...hello???)...Irish Spring so that I smell good for any future potentials. My girlfriends have threatened me that if I don't come back at least dating a Irish man...they will do bodily harm to me. They are crazy about the accent...and the movie P.S. I love you...made matters worse.
My sweet, sweet friends...Kelly and Rebekah. The two responsible for the great send off! I sure do love these girls and will greatly miss them!

No comments: