Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Heart is Abnormal...Like I needed a Dr to Tell Me That!

Well the Doctor says that my hearts a little abnormal...hello...knew that.  But good news...it is nothing serious!  Yesterday I had the results read on all the gazillion test I've had done.  You see my heart has been fluttering almost every 4th beat...and its about to wear me out.  He said that I have an irregular heart beat and most likely due to stress...it has surfaced itself a lot more.  My heart got in such an abnormal beat that it couldn't get itself out of it.  He thinks I have had since birth...and gave a tiny pill to take every day that should have me back to normal in a couple of days.  Thank you all for your prayers and concern.  I can't wait to be back to normal...if that is such a thing for me!


Last night was great.  I had the privilege to speak at FBCW's Journey program for the Singles group.  I was plugging along until I had a complete loss of memory and forgot like 2 pages of notes I was going to talk about!  Oh well...guess the lack of oxygen to my brain is taking its tole! But none the less, the Lord was able to speak through me and I was able to speak to many friends and encourage them.  It was great.  Below is me speaking...I sure look funny when I speak.  Sorry...the picture is a little blurry!

What kind of face am I making here????  Anyhoo...many of you have asked where I am financially and I want to give a BIG PRAISE to GOD...I am at 98% of my support.  What does that mean?  Here is the breakdown:
  • Total amount to raise each month is $1933
  • I have $66 more per month left to raise 
  • That breaks down to:
Financial Supporters Amount per Month
4 people $20 per month
OR
7 people $10 per month

OR
13 people $5 per month

  •  I also need to raise funds for a car.  I have about $2000 to be raised before I am fully funded for that!
  • I need to have all this in to my headquarters by August 4th...this coming Monday.  If you would like to give a tax deductible gift...please email me at mary.wallace08@yahoo.com .
Also...many of you have asked me about personal items I would like to take on the field.  Here is a list of those. 

What A Girl Needs:
  • Generic mouse for my MAC notebook
  • Speakers for my MAC...to show video etc
  • A printer for my MAC
  • Microsoft Office for my MAC
  • Headset for my MAC (to use for SKYPE)
  • A USB Flashdrive
What a Girl Wants: (wish list)
  • R.E.I gift certificate
  • R.E.I gift certificate
  • ....okay...I have been told that the best way to travel around Europe is with a duffel/backpack that rolls.  I found one at R.E.I...it is about $250.  This would be a true wish list item!! :O)
Well that is all for today.  I will speaking this Sunday, Lord willing to a Sunday School class and then will be commissioned at the Sunday evening Service at FBCW.  If you are unable to make it...you can view it live on the website... www.fbcw.org .  Immediately after there will be a thank you reception in the Magnolia room that you are all invited to.  Please come and let me tell you goodbye.  By the way... I leave one week from this coming Monday.  I Yiiiiii Yiiiii!  

Love Mary

No comments: