Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

VL is awesome!!!!





Well I was invited to the wonderful church of Vinings Lake to speak about the Lord's ministry in Ireland. I was a little nervous to say the least...but I was so encouraged by the responces of people interested in knowing more about Ireland. Just goes to show you that no matter how we "perform" or don't "perform" in a situation...The Kingdom is UNSTOPPABLE!


While there...I was given a nice little surprise...a new MAC NOTEBOOK!!!!! Pete heard of my need for a laptop...and the church provided it!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

If you are looking for a great church in the Vining's lake area...check them out on the web: http://www.viningslake.org/


Above is a picture of the Vinings Lake Worship team and me and Pastor Pete!

No comments: